Wednesday, June 4, 2008

"S A M spells Sam"

Sammy is Nate's little helper. The bathroom is getting remodeled right now and when there is a tool missing we ask Sammy and he knows exactly where it is. He also will get similar tools and try to do exactly what Nate is doing.
Sammy was too cute not to take his picture. He is always finding new positions to sleep in.

Sammy got dragged to every soccer game and played on the playground most of the time. He was so cold this time and he put Nate's gloves on his feet and McKenna's hat on his head. He is our 'Smiling Sam.'



6 comments:

Dani said...

YAY! Welcome to blogging! This is one of my favorite ways to keep in touch. Your kids are so cute! I can't believe how big McKenna is getting. I just have that picture from John's graduation party when she was just weeks old. My, how they grow!

McGinnis Family said...

Very cute!!! I'm so glad you guys have a blog now! It'll be so fun to see what you've been up to. You've got adorable kids!!! Check out our blog too!

Dani said...

btw...I tagged you...check out my blog.

Katie T. said...

whoo hoo! I'm glad you finally crossed over to the dark side. We love being able to see and read about what our cousins are up to!

Katie T. said...

okay sister.....where are you? I know you have at least one picture to post....don't get behind:)

Katie T. said...

com'on sis! I know Bridger started school...where's the pics?