Monday, November 3, 2008

Warmest Halloween Ever!!


The kids are all ready to go trick or treating. Gotta run inside and get the buckets. It was very warm. We started at 5:30pm and didn't get back home until 8pm.


Bridger was Batman, and loved the whole night. I think his bucket was the fullest when we got home.

Sammy was our cow. He first wanted to be Spiderman, then I talked him into a tiger, but we couldn't find any fabric, so he decided to be a cow and stuck to it. I made this costume 2 years ago for Bridger, so I was glad it fit him.


McKenna was the cutest clown that night. She would never let me try it on her when I was making it, but once her brothers were dressed up, she was not about to be left out. She even had a dot of face paint on her nose like them. After the first couple of houses she knew what to do and would go in with a claw for treats. She had half of hers eaten by the time we got home.

3 comments:

Linsey F said...

The kids look so cute...(it was HOT here too!) I am impressed with your sewing ability...very cute!

Dani said...

How are you doing?? How is life with FOUR?! We got the baby announcement...cutie.

TucsonBrowns said...

We need an update. It is 2010. Nelson